St. Regis Mauritius Resort is about 1 hour and 15 minutes drive away from the international airport, and 45 minutes away from the capital city of Mauritius. The resort is located at the tip of the famous Le Morne Brabant Peninsula (UNESCO) in the south-western side of Mauritius. One of the most iconic scenery and in Mauritius is the basaltic mountain that's connecting the peninsula and the main island. St Regis Mauritius is situated along the coastline of the peninsula, and well surrounded by a beautiful lagoon.
Accommodations + Spa
There are a total of 172 room accommodations, including 9 different room categories for visitors to choose from. All the accommodations are spread along the coastline of the Le Morne Beach, giving guests plenty of space and privacy at the beach. Most of the rooms have direct access to the beach, and Garden view rooms are also only few minutes away.
One of largest facility at the St. Regis Mauritius resort is the Iridium Spa, with over 2000 square meters, it includes: 12 spacious treatment rooms, hair and beauty salon, fitness club, unisex jacuzzi, steam and sauna, plus a beautiful relaxation lounge. It is definitely one of my favorite Spa treatment center.
St. Regis Mauritius offers plenty of dining options.
- Le Manoir Dining Room, the main dining center where breakfast is served, located by the main pool, serves international cuisine, merging French, Mediterranean, Indian, and Asian cooking style with Mauritian flavors.
- The Boathouse Bar & Grill, an elegant beachside gourmet dining experience with incredible lighting. You can enjoy beautiful sunset and eat with your feet in the sand, definitely a romantic setting for a lovely dinner.
- Floating Market, serves southeast asian inspired cuisine, fusion between Thai, Malaysian, Indonesian, Singaporean, and Vietnamese style tastes and ingredients.
- Atsuko, offers a large selection of fresh seafood, meat, and produce, prepared with great details by our Asian chef, Atsuko.
- Simply India, by the name of course you can already tell, this place serves authentic and traditional Indian cuisine, using profound flavors and spices to great a subtle blend of Indian tastes in the Indian Ocean.
- The 1904 Bar, a quiet relaxation place during the day and lights up to be a social hub at night, brings you the top of St. Regis legacy.
Besides the attractive location that this resort is located on, St. Regis is also near many famous (must-see) spots in the island of Mauritius. The most famous Seven Colored Earth and waterfall in the Chamarel is only 20 minutes away, truly an incredible national park where visitors can easily spend half a day exploring. There is also the Black River Gorges National Park, city touring in the Capital, Casela Nature Park, etc... In additional, if you prefer to spend sometime at the resort, there are also plenty of sports activities to choose from. Options includes: snorkeling, scuba diving in beautiful turquoise Indian Ocean, kite surfing, water ski, big game fishing, catamaran cruising, glass bottom boat, etc...