Amilla Fushi Maldives is the sister property of Finolhu Maldives, both located in the UNESCO protected Baa Atoll. The design of this resort is based around modern luxury, trying to bring a clean and fresh look to the tropical islands.
There are many different types of room options here at Amilla Fushi, including the most loved one or two bedroom overwater ocean and lagoon villa, as well as private beach houses. Overlooking beautiful turquoise lagoon, all the rooms have a good sized private pool and sun deck, giving ample space and privacy to all guests. In addition, here at Amilla Fushi, there are also wellness Treehouse and several residences to choose from (keep scrolling).
Being the first and only island resort in the Maldives that has a treehouse concept, Amilla Fushi has built 8 of these wonderful homes, all of which can be converted into a two bedroom to accommodate a family. There is also a nice living room, an outdoor deck, and an individual treetop private infinity pool. You can check out the floor plan here. The treehouse is approximate 12m above ground level, structured as a contemporary home retreat that allows one to be tucked away in a luxury, lush, and unique experience in the Indian Ocean. Besides enjoying the paradise-like beaches in the Maldives, the treehouse living concept on an island is definitely a memorable and unique experience for families and friends.
There are half board and full board options for guests to choose from when booking with Amilla Fushi, and plenty of food options to choose from.
- Baazaar, the center arena of the island, where all the restaurants and main pool are located. Guests can relax here with a lovely view of the beach and choose all type of cuisines just few steps away from each other. This is also where breakfast is served, in both a la carte and buffet style.
- Joe's Pizza, a dedicated pizza factory, there are many different types of pizzas to choose from, or you can just build your own. All are freshly made by the beach.
- Fish and Chip Shop, serves a wide range of snacks and poolside bites, including calamaris, tacos, fish and chips, and salads, etc...
- Wok, an asian fusion restaurant that opens mainly for dinner, serves dishes from all around southeast Asia.
- Grill, offers a good selection of meat produce and fresh seafood on the grill, as well as many appetizers to share.
- Feeling KOI, a Japanese restaurant that is located on top of the ocean, also one of the best spots to enjoy sunset. There is also a 1 OAK Lounge located right above the restaurant for guests to enjoy a cup of drinks before settling for dinner.
And lastly, guests can of course book for a destination dinner at the Mystique Garden or a romantic candle light dinner on the beach.